Sunday, May 26, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Link Up


More "kind of" low-volume prints on my cutting table today.

Plum and June

The Let's Get Acquainted Link Up is over at Sew Bittersweet Designs today.  Many of you probably know Melissa from the event she hosts on her blog - A Year of Lovely Finishes.  I met Melissa last year when she joined the 2012 New Blogger Blog Hop  . . . speaking of which - the 2013 New Blogger Blog Hop is starting soon.  Click here for more information and click here to link up at Melissa's blog and share your recent posts.


5 comments:

  1. Love those low volume fabrics. I am in the process of pulling out my low volume pieces to keep them separate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one seriously gorgeous stack of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grey with the cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet low volume prints - look forward to seeing what you'll make with them:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!