Hi, I'm Beth. I never knew I had a crafty side until my oldest daughter (she's now 10) helped me find it 6 years ago. It all started with a crochet hook and a dusty sewing machine. Both with my daughters and on my own, I learned how to sew, crochet, and embroider. Two years ago, I made my first quilt and have been quilting ever since. We now have 3 daughters and a house full of handmade.
1. my email: plumandjune (at) gmail (dot) com
2. my sewing machine: Juki TL-2010Q
3. my camera: Canon Rebel - usually with a 50mm/1.8 lens
4. favorite TV shows: Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Parenthood, Modern Family, Call the Midwife, The Fosters, Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, So You Think You Can Dance, Scandal
5. favorite books: I can't narrow it down for a list - see the books I've loved and/or read recently by clicking here.