Sunday, May 12, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Link Up Plus. . .

My friends Nicole and Krista have been hosting a Liberty sew-along that I've followed along with both on their blogs and on Instagram.  Since I had just used my Liberty fabric for this project, I hadn't planned on joining in but then I remembered that I had a few left over squares so I cut those up, paired them with some Essex linen, and made a pillow cover. There is only one day left to link up but if you have a project to share, you can find the link up on Nicole's blog here.



In other news, I wanted to thank everyone for all the great book recommendations!  I'm so excited to have added so many books to my reading list.  And if you liked the fabric bundle, I have good news for you - Tactile Fabrics is now listing an identical fat quarter bundle for $27.50 (not including shipping.)  It is called the Plum and June FQ bundle and you can find it here.  I had so much fun putting this bundle together - I think it would work well in a project on its own or as a good stash builder.  And this is one of my favorite color palettes right now (as evidenced here and here.)

Plum and June

The Let's Get Acquainted Link Up is being hosted by Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts this week.  Click here to see what Alyce has been up to living in Japan this past year and to add your link so we can see what you have been sewing.


7 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous bundle of fabric, nice job putting it together. I may have to do a little shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting, Beth -- your own fabric bundle for sale! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bundle is GORgeous. I'm trying to hack away at my stash for now, I had a busy first four months of the year so I spent more time buying than sewing. Thanks for the shout out, I look forward to seeing if anyone else has a project! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew pretty! I'm your newest GFC friend. Come check out my blog.

    Charity

    http://humboldtcherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fabric bundle. So exciting to have your own fabric bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice bundle - love the color combination! Very exciting to have your own fabric bundle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!