Sunday, March 10, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Link Up!


I haven't done much any sewing the past few days but here is the Woodland Sampler I wrote about in a recent post.

Plum and June


I'd love to see your sewing projects though.  This week's Let's Get Acquainted Link Up is at Owen's Olivia.  I found Nancy's blog awhile ago and we've been friends ever since (and after reading the end of her post today, I now see we have even more in common than I realized!)  Nancy shares lots of awesome quilting/sewing projects on her blog AND she also blogs about her very cool home decorating projects!  Lots of inspiration there - go check it out!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my word. That sampler is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that raccoon is so adorable!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your sampler is so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been stitching the frames for the spring sampler this weekend. I wish I'd chosen a plaer cream like you for the Woodland sampler, mine is a little too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your little sampler is coming along. That is really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sampler is so cute! What do you use for fabric? I haven't done much cross stitching and I've only used Aida cloth...I like the look of yours better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sampler is so cute! Beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!