Hi, I'm Beth. I never knew I had a crafty side until my oldest daughter (she's now 10) helped me find it 6 years ago. It all started with a crochet hook and a dusty sewing machine. Both with my daughters and on my own, I learned how to sew, crochet, and embroider. Two years ago, I made my first quilt and have been quilting ever since. We now have 3 daughters and a house full of handmade.
1. my email: plumandjune (at) gmail (dot) com
2. my sewing machine: Juki TL-2010Q
3. my camera: Canon Rebel - usually with a 50mm/1.8 lens
4. favorite TV shows: Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Parenthood, Modern Family, Call the Midwife, The Fosters, Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, So You Think You Can Dance, Scandal
5. favorite books: I can't narrow it down for a list - see the books I've loved and/or read recently by clicking here.
yeah Beth! great to know more about you!ReplyDelete
Hello Beth, I'm so pleased that I have just found your blog. I started my blog about 18 months ago and have not been very active. I really need to do some work on it now! Do you have a tutorial on how to do a navigation bar? Or could you point me in the right direction to an easy tutorial. Many thanks, I have learned a lot from yours.ReplyDelete
Hi Beth, Like Carolyn (above) I have also just found your blog I started one a few months ago but only have a couple of posts so far.I have enjoyed looking around your blog and feel inspired to learn more about blogging. Thank you.ReplyDelete
Beth, thanks so much for organizing the Blogging Blog Hop. I just launched my blog blacksquirrelthreads.blogspot.com on July 1 so the comments from the hop have been really valuable. I sure have learned from all of the posts that photography is really important. But I shouldn't be surprised since that is what draws me to a blog! I just joined the FLIKR group that you mentioned in one of your posts. Thanks again!ReplyDelete