Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Liebster Award


Here is a peek at the small project I started yesterday.  I'll write about it later this week.  But for the actual subject of today's post:

I was so excited and flattered today when I opened my email to find a lovely note from Yzo at Chez Roo letting me know that she had selected me for the Liebster Blog Award.  The Liebster is presented to bloggers with less than 200 followers.  The rules are simple:  link to the blogger who presented the award to you (along with a thank you - Thanks Yzo!), copy and paste the blog award on your blog, and then spread the love by presenting the award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers (and let them know that you have selected them by leaving a comment on their blog.)

It was hard to pick just 5 from among all the new blogs I've been reading (including the wonderful blogs I've found through link parties like the Small Blog Meet on Lily's Quilts which is where I met Yzo) but here are my choices:

Nik at bold goods
Farah Lin at Handmade by Farah Lin
Sarah at Silly Banana Sewing
Sarah Lou at Sarah-Lou
Suz at Claas Creations


Please be sure to visit these lovely new blogs as well as Chez Roo.  And thanks for the recognition Yzo!




5 comments:

  1. Hi Beth - I'm touched by your kind gesture and thanks a bunch for selecting me. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on receiving the award =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! I'm not sure if I know of 5 other under 200 blogs but I'll think about who I might pass it along to. Also, huge congrats in making top ten for the HST festival! Yours was definitely in my top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Beth! I just posted my five choices:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!