Sunday, March 10, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Link Up!


I haven't done much any sewing the past few days but here is the Woodland Sampler I wrote about in a recent post.

Plum and June


I'd love to see your sewing projects though.  This week's Let's Get Acquainted Link Up is at Owen's Olivia.  I found Nancy's blog awhile ago and we've been friends ever since (and after reading the end of her post today, I now see we have even more in common than I realized!)  Nancy shares lots of awesome quilting/sewing projects on her blog AND she also blogs about her very cool home decorating projects!  Lots of inspiration there - go check it out!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my word. That sampler is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that raccoon is so adorable!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your sampler is so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been stitching the frames for the spring sampler this weekend. I wish I'd chosen a plaer cream like you for the Woodland sampler, mine is a little too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your little sampler is coming along. That is really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sampler is so cute! What do you use for fabric? I haven't done much cross stitching and I've only used Aida cloth...I like the look of yours better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sampler is so cute! Beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...