Monday, October 1, 2012

September Fresh Sewing (and crochet)



It is October 1st - time for another fun Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts

Also, it is my turn for the Name Game over at Live a Colorful Life today - if you have ever wondered about the deep, dark secret meaning of my blog name, go have a look.  And while you are there, you should definitely take a look around at all of Cindy's amazing quilts!

October is going to be a busy blogging month for me.  I have lots of projects, both finished and in the works, for the 4 blog hops I'm participating in this month.  I'll post more about them throughout the month but here are the links if you are interested:  Leafs Me Happy Hop, Sweet Treats Blog Hop, Tula Pink Sew Along, and The Travelling Picstitch Hop

Click here for this week's Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop schedule and Tactile Fabrics Giveaway.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely September makes Beth. Hope October is equally productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic makes, I adore the granny blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are inundated with projects. Well done you for your finishes and all the stuff coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing the Name Game this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you are going to be so busy this month! I've never tried crochet - me and yarns don't get on very well...your mosaic is so lovely and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely makes! You've kept up very well while managing without your sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With everything you're doing online these days, Beth, I don't know how you find time to sew! Beautiful finishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors you use. You have been quite productive. Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finishes! I love the colors on the granny square quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. golly! those are some pretty, pretty colors in your mosaic. i especially like the quilt in the top corner. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, how do you do it all, you kiddo must take great naps ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!