Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Link Up

Plum and June


The Link Up today is being hosted today by Janice at Better off Thread.  After you add your link, I definitely recommend browsing around her fantastic blog.  She has so many beautiful projects and tutorials!  Click here for the Let's Get Acquainted Link Up post.

As for me, I just finished a fun quilt that I've been working on for awhile - it is in the wash right now and I'm excited to post about it later this week.  Until then, here is a photo of the extra binding that I made - yes, I said extra - I seriously overestimated - guess that is better than the alternative though.




11 comments:

  1. Oooo love the binding - can't wait to see the quilt when it's out of the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the binding is gorgeous...can't wait to see the quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your binding is great, looking forward to seeing the whole thing! Last quilt I made (my third) I ended up with twice as much binding as needed, not sure where my brain was when I figured, but if I ever make another one in black, white, and red - I'm set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see it! I can tell this is going to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty binding, looking forward to seeing it on the quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sneaky preview - great colors - can't wait to see the actual quilt:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the binding - I see a lot of Riley Blake. Some of my all time favorites are in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for asking me to participate and I love the binding! I can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This binding is the prettiest scrappy binding ever! Is it for your fairytale quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your binding. I have made too much so many times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went and checked it out and entered a link. That binding is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!