1. Not surprisingly, the first thing on my list is the Scrappy Trip Along. Since this is basically all I am working on right now, I am thinking I will most likely have it finished by April!
2. Next up is the novelty print quilt that I am making for my youngest daughter for when she moves into a bed - probably within the next year. I have a pile of fussy cuts to sash and then I need to decide if I am going to make it a larger version of this quilt or something else entirely.
3. I don't have any photos to go with #3. One of my 2013 goals is to learn about and use interfacing. I ordered some shape flex and I plan to use it for some type of bag or pouch this quarter.
Those are my official FAL Q1 projects but while I'm at it, here are some other things I plan on working on the next few months.
4. I'm planning on dusting off my crochet hooks and/or my knitting needles - not sure what I am going to make though!
5. I also really need to organize my photos - and maybe even actually order some prints!
6. Additionally, I have made some progress on my 2013 goals that I wrote about here. I purchased the Woodland Sampler Cross Stitch (I still need to get the supplies though) and I plan on joining in with Alyssa for her Skill Builder Block of the Month.