The blogs to visit this week:
Marta from From Marta with Love
Marion from My Quilt Diet
Ginny from Fish Creek Studio
May from Confessions of a Fabraholic
This week's Advice for New Blogger's post comes from the fun and talented Rachael from Imagine Gnats. Last month, I asked you all what questions you have for our guest bloggers and thanks to those who replied, I had a brand new set of questions for Rachael.
2. Do you ever experience blog envy? If yes, how do you deal with it?
|image from Imagine Gnats|
3. How do you handle negative comments or feedback (if you have ever received any?)
4. What inspires your blog posts?
5. Do you ever lose your blog mojo? If yes, how do you get that back?
This week's giveaway is from the lovely SkyeReve Fabrics. Natasha has lots of fun new fabrics in her shop including Sarah Jane's Out to Sea and Lecien's Antique Flower. For today's giveaway, SkyeReve is offering one lucky person the chance to win a half-yard bundle of Apple of My Eye by Riley Blake.
You have four chances to win:
1. Leave a comment on this post (any comment but since I always love suggesting a topic - how about letting us know what surprised YOU most about blogging.)
2. My followers -old and new- get a second entry. Leave a comment that says "following."
3. For a third entry, click over to Skye Reve and then write a comment about which of their fabric lines is your favorite.
4. And for a fourth entry, promote this giveaway on your blog, twitter, or whatever social media you like and leave a comment that says "Promoted . . ."
The giveaway will remain open until Friday, August 24, 2012 at 8pm EDT and a winner will be chosen at random and announced in next week's blog hop news on August 27, 2012. And, please, unless you are sure that you are NOT a no-reply blogger, leave your email address in the comment.
This week's complicated rules:
1. Anyone who is participating or following along with the hop can add a link that is quilting or sewing-related.
2. Link up any sewing/quilting post you want from your blog. When the link tool asks for your name, type in your favorite pizza topping.
3. If you have any current blog events, link them here as well - just put the name of the event when the link tool asks for your name.
4. Please consider linking to this page from your blog (either a text link or the button) so others can join in as well.
5. Please visit (at least) the person who links up before you and leave a comment to say hello!