Before we get to the blog hop and link up, I want to introduce you to one of my new sponsors - Christa from Christa Quilts.
Christa is a self-described "fabric-aholic!" She told me that she began selling fabric as a side hobby about 9 years ago to help support her fabric habit. She then found the fabric taking over her house and her husband decided "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" He quit his job 6 years ago and together they turned Christa's hobby into their full-time business.
Christa has a wonderful selection of fabrics including Amy Butler, Dr. Seuss, and American Jane. She also has a huge selection of Moda precuts including Half Moon Modern, Sweetwater Reunion, and Sherbet Pips. And she offers many of her fabrics as a fat quarter single including her Kona solids.
Additionally, Christa is offering all Plum and June readers a special coupon - B12PAJ. Use this code when you check out and not only will you save 5% on your first order but you'll be added to her permanent discount group so you'll get 5% off every future order, no coupon needed.
Oh, and while you are visiting her site, be sure to view her daily deals, weekly specials, and the bargain bin (where you can find a couple Sarah Jane Children at Play prints and some Momo prints for under $6/yard.)
Christa would also like to offer one lucky reader a $20 gift certificate to her shop. You have 5 chances to win:
1. Leave a comment - any comment will do but since I always like to recommend a topic, how about telling us what new fabric line(s) you are loving these days.
Optional bonus entries:
2. My followers - old and new- get an additional entry. (Leave a separate comment saying "following.")
3. For another bonus entry, click over to Christa Quilts and then pop back here and leave a separate comment about which of her fabric lines is your favorite.
4. Followers - old and new- of Christa's blog get another additional entry. As a new blogger, Christa has also joined the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop and will be posting November 12th. (Leave a separate comment saying "following Christa.")
5. And one last way to get yet another bonus entry, help promote this giveaway through the social media outlet of your choice (just leave a separate comment saying how you promoted the giveaway.)
The giveaway will remain open until Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 8pm EDT and a winner will be chosen at random and announced in next week's blog hop news. And please, unless you are sure that you are NOT a no-reply blogger, leave your email address in your comment.
Bloggers to visit this week:
Lorelei from Mermaid Sews
Leoni from Strandkorbtraum
Tessa from The Sewing Chick
Bethany from Make Me A Quilt
You know the drill: Link up anything sewing or quilting related, visit each other (and say hello in a comment), add the button or a text link to this post, and when the link tool asks for your name, write the title of a book you have recently read and enjoyed.